Tuesday 11 May 2010

Promised pictures


Here is the promised picture of my RAW bracelet. It is made with swarovski citrine crystals and green myuki seed beads.
I am going to post it up on my Folksy shop along with a few other makes from me.

I am sat here avidly watching the news, I won't go into political beliefs here but I do wish they would get a move on. The economy is obviously affecting myself and my other crafters but in my sense it means lack of sales = lack of donation ot Many Tears.

3 comments:

  1. that's a lovely bracelet - wish I could do things like that :)

    agree about the news, am watching it here too and they seem to be talking about a whole lot of nothing at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of zingy colours Ciren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bracelet. i keep meaning to have a go a raw, its looks good.
    Millie

    ReplyDelete